The CardioMetabolic Health Podcast, w/Tommy Caldwell and Dr.Andrew Appleton
Cardiometabolic health is the underlying factor beneath every lifestyle-driven disease we face today. Everything from heart disease to neurological disorders to many cancers results from poor metabolic health. The good news is these illnesses are both preventable and reversible.
Join Dr. Andrew Appleton, (General Internal Medicine specialist and Assistant Professor at Western University) & Tommy Caldwell, Bestselling author of Heavy Brain & the MetFlex-Rx Diet, as they explore best practices for losing fat, building muscle, and taking control of our health in pragmatic and actionable ways.
Ep.30: Privatized Healthcare, Intermittent Fasting, and Caloric Deficits for Weight Loss – The Cardiometabolic Health Podcast
- Ep.30: Privatized Healthcare, Intermittent Fasting, and Caloric Deficits for Weight Loss
- Ep.29- Assessing the Pandemic Response with Dr. Kwadwo Kyeremanteng
- Ep.28- Cardiovascular Disease, Saturated Fat, and all things Lipids w/Dr.Rob Hegele
- Ep.27- Holiday eating, resolutions, and kicking A$$ in 2023
- Ep.26- Alzheimers, Research Bias, and The Meaning of Life